Wednesday, October 12, 2005



Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

Today HQ hosted all the Heads of UGs. For me the highlight of the day was preparing my proposal papers for approval at tomorrow's Commandant's conference. My first paper is to conduct a residential Supernumerary Camp (4 days, 3 nights) during the Mar holidays. CLTs will graduate with cert & Badge while Cadets would get their lanyard & cert. 4 days compared with 13 lessons spread over 9 months.

My 2nd paper is to revise the present Spec Cse. Firstly, only the top 50% of Part C cadets of the sch unit could attend the course. It would be residential and out of the 4 days course, 2 days would be spent at SISPEC and the other 2 days at Campus. POP would be bigger with invited friends attending.

I will update my blog tomorrow on the outcome of my 2 papers. Wish me luck and hope you would support my plan. Lastly, any takers on the Hari Raya Nite tickets?

No comments: